Sunday, March 29, 2009

Irritated with Ironband

I'm on a new quest that's killinggg me. Literally. I'm dying every two seconds. I looked through walkthroughs, and everyone was like it's pretty easy...but then again i'm level 19 and it's a level 10 quest...so they aren't helping me. I did find a new walkthrough/tips webside though- wow.allakhazam.com. Just incase you aren't getting anything helpful from the other sites, I always find thats its a good idea to have more than one site for help. I'm also getting more and more interested in walkthroughs. They seem so simple to do, but it really takes an expert at the game to know exactly what to put, not to make them too long or over complicated, and not to make them too short for people to use them to succeed. Allakhazam has the description of the quest given, and then people respond to it with messaging. People can ask direct questions about the quest and more experience wow members help them out. Normally the posting starts with one detailed walkthrough and goes from there. I've found that most different quests have different people posting to them, which is another interesting part of it. I wonder if there are any quests out there that don't have a walkthrough already made for them...seems unlikely with the vast number of involved wow members out there. I reccommend Allakhazam as a good method for asking these involved wowers for help.
Back to my quest- Ironband's compound! It seemed so simple when I first started on it, I knew exactly where to go, but the place is literally surrounded by little monsters. They seem to be able to locate me and attack me from a mile away, so when I'm fighting just one, five more magically appear. I've been playing wow at very odd hours recently, and I've found that finding people to go on quests is nearly impossible because everyone playing at these hours are experienced- and not interested in joining up with a level ten. Molly was right, it is sort of like high school...I'm not cool enough to hang out with the cool kids. It's too bad because I either have to give up my life to find the right times to play with all the other lower level characters, or I have to keep dying every two seconds in Ironband's compound. Choices, choices...

No comments:

Post a Comment