I found another great site! Wowhead is for anyone who gets stuck ANYWHERE. It's great. I got stuck on a quest and I went to the site, found the location I was in, the name of the quest, and it was that simple. The instructions come from actual WOW players that are just trying to make your life easier. Your life in WOW that is. Anyone can post on it, so it does have the Wikipedia worry that someone could be leading you astray just for fun, but every quest I've used it for has turned out well.
There's one quest I get stuck on everytime, and no website can really help me. I'm trying to prove my warrior strength to my new trainer by getting the head of Verleek, the nasty troll, but his hut is completely surrounded. I try to pick out the lesser trolls one by one, but the more I take down, the more seem to swarm me in the end, always leading to my imminent death. I don't have the right skills to use a gun so I can't attack from afar, leading me to believe that this task is completely unfair. It's impossible to do on your own. Just another example of why WOW is a community game, you really can't get far without help from your fellow players.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes -- perhaps you could try the "looking for group" option within the game. It seems like that is an easy way to find players with similar questing interests.
ReplyDelete